Tourism from the camping BARCELONA
Capital of Catalonia, Barcelona is one of the most tourist cities in the world due to its culture and attractions.
Camping el Pinar, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea, is the perfect choice to visit Barcelona as it combines the best of both worlds: cultural tourism to Barcelona and summer holidays on the beach.
Camping el Pinar is located in Blanes, Costa Brava, only 70 km from Barcelona’s city center and it has excellent transport links.
Barcelona is a great city to visit with your family. Barcelona is the perfect city for walking, shopping, discover wonderful places, or just enjoy the great Mediterranean cuisine.
From the Information Point located on Camping el Pinar, we can give you the best tips and ideas for a perfect day in Barcelona. You can also book and buy tickets for some events or transport services, we will also give you all the information to access Barcelona in the most simple and direct way.
In Camping El Pinar you and your family can do both beach and cultural tourism simultaneously.
Do not hesitate and enjoy your holidays in a unique environment that combines all activities of the city with the tranquility of the beach in the wonderful Costa Brava!
Visiting Barcelona from Camping el Pinar
Get special prices on parking in Barcelona as a guest of our campsite. Parking next to metro and GPS address to reach by car with ease.
Pay only 10 € a day with the seal of our camping.
– Train (RENFE):
The train station is located 4 km away from the campsite, is easily accessible and has its own parking area. This station is the only station from the Blanes-Barcelona route that bypasses the beach. So, traveling by train has the advantage of allowing you to contemplate the beautiful beaches along the Costa del Maresme.
Services to Barcelona pass every 30 minutes.
The journey takes about 1 h 15 min.
– Clot Aragó: leaves you near the Sagrada Familia. If you do not want to walk, from here you can take the subway and visit the famous building of Antoni Gaudi (L2, purple) or Plaça de las Glòries (L1, red). From here, it is also possible to take the subway to reach the city center (L1, red).
– Arc de Triomf is the best station if you want to visit Arch of Triumph of Barcelona. Also, from here you can take the subway L1 (red line) and reach the city center.
– Plaça de Catalunya: if you just want to reach the center of the city. It has a direct exit to the square.
– Sants: is the farthest station from the center of Barcelona and the nearest to the spectacular football field of FC Barcelona.
It is also possible to visit Barcelona by bus. The bus station of Blanes is located 2.2 km from Camping el Pinar and it is easily accessible either on foot or by car. See information about the bus here.
Also, if you want to visit the main points of the city quickly and efficiently, without having to walk a lot, you can take the Barcelona Bus Turístic (the tourist bus to discover the main tourist attractions of Barcelona).
Camping el Pinar offers all the assistance you need to visit Barcelona. Our reception has all the information to plan your visit to Barcelona: you can buy tickets for the tourist bus, acquire information about the schedules of museums and the most interesting places to visit, get tickets for the Joan Gamper Trophy (August), to watch FC Barcelona matches, and to visit the main monuments of Barcelona such as the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell.
Moreover, Barcelona is also known for its fashion. It is the ideal city for shopping: you will find from the most luxurious to the hippest shops. Amble along Passeig de Gràcia (opposite direction to the Rambla) for the first, or along the narrow streets around the Rambla for the latter. The sales begin on July and end in late August, so the camping is an ideal place to spend your beach vacation and enjoy a great day of shopping in the city at the same time.
Among other attractions, Barcelona offers endless possibilities and activities for everyone.
What to visit?
– The great works of Catalan Modernism (A. Gaudí)
– National Art Museum of Catalonia (MNAC)
– Caixa Fòrum
– La Barceloneta: the closest to the city center beach. It has many bars and restaurants.
– L’Eixample: great for shopping. Many bars and restaurants. Here you will find the Casa Batlló, La Pedrera and the Sagrada Familia.
– El Born: close to the center and the beach. Plenty of nightlife, restaurants and bars.
– Barri Gòtic: city center. Ancient and narrow streets with picturesque architecture. Great restaurants and charming cafes.
– Montjuïc: hill with fabulous views over the city. Here you will find the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc (ideal to visit at night when it is lit), the MNAC Museum and the Poble Espanyol. The Olympic stadium is within walking distance. With the Telefèric Montjuïc you can enjoy the panoramic views of Barcelona while climbing to the Montjuïc Castle
– Tibidabo: highest mountain located in Collserola. It has beautiful views over the city. On this hill you will find the amusement park with the same name and the churh called ‘Sagrat Cor’.
– Plaça Espanya: you can visit the Palau National.
– La Rambla: the most famous and busy street of Barcelona.
– Port Olympic: Modern and elegant area of Barcelona renewed during the Olympic Games in 1992. Direct access to the beaches of the city.
– The best tapas bars
– Quimet i Quimet (Poble Sec)
– Cova fumada (Barceloneta)
– La Esquinica
– Tapas 24
– La pepita
– El Quim de la Boqueria (Mercat de la Boqueria)
You may also be interested in:
Again, we would like to inform you that for make any reservation and / or to plan your visit to Barcelona, Camping el Pinar Blanes have an Information and Welcome Point for our guests.